jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

Informal Letters

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your letter. It `s great that you get used to getting up at six every morning to milk the cows. You are going to be a true farmer. Well, I can tell you that I`m living in Valdivia which is located in the south of Chile, it’s a beautiful place with many trees, lakes, mountains and I can breath clear air, but it usually rains here for many days and sometimes it’s cold..

I still haven’t got used to the change of weather. It’s rainy and humid. We often stay at home all day and I usually get irritated because I can’t go out.
I’d say that I’ve made some friends. They are very friendly with me.
Sometimes, I go to the craft market and I can see all type of things such as: wood carving, pictures, jewerly, etc. This is really beautiful!! In addition to that, I’ve gone to the adventure park where you can do different sports. For example: I went climbing with my father. He likes to be fit whereas I don’t like it. But I usually try to be in good form.
Besides, after class I go to work, working as a sale clerk in a cake shop and this is delicious, because I can taste different cakes and I serve to many people. Specially, tourists that arrive at this shop.

It’s incredible that our lady, the oldest sheepdog, had had puppies!! Well, I have been told about your invitation and I think that I’ll accept it in summer, because here the weather is strange and change very fast. By the way it will be funny to help you and it’s a good way to spend my vacation in your home.

Anyway, I must go because my mother is calling me to have dinner.
I`m looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes
Sole.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario