miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

Formal letter

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to apply for the job of Coastal Campsite as a reception assistant in this summer.
I would like to get know different people and help them to solve their problems. I go to university and currently, I am studying English pedagogy, also, I have a manager course.

I have worked as a receptionist in human resources last year. In addition to this, I helped to organize information, to serve public, to check reservations, to plan, etc. Just in case, I have some knowledge about how to employ people. So I think this job will be a very good way to improve my English.

Furthermore, I would be glad to know how long the contract is and how much you pay.I am available for any interview whenever you want and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Maria Soledad Ulloa Romero

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario