lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

Letter

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing for the following reason. I am most dissatisfied with the service and bad time that I had in the trip.

Firstly, although I chose the shopping trip to Boulogne nearby a hypermarket I have to express that I’m disappointed with the trip and I did not enjoy it because When we went to the popular hypermarket it was crowded of people, there were long queues at the checkouts and then I had only one hour in Boulogne to visit the Haute Ville, the old walled town with its charming restaurants. The worse of this situation was that we found closed restaurants when got there.
Furthermore, the trip was uncomfortable because its air-conditioning was not working, and it was hot, there wasn´t cold drinks while in the advertisement were offered refreshment, video, etc Also I arrived at home at 11.30pm, two hours later than appeared in the schedule.

Consequently, I want you to give me my money back for the low quality service offered by your company. If I do not have a quick answer I will denounce your company for misleading publicity

Yours faithfully,
Soledad. Ulloa

1 comentario:

  1. Well done! You've fulfilled all the requirements of the task with organized paragraphs and appropriate linking words.

    "The worse of this situation..." = the worst part of this situation...

    "there wasn't cold drinks" = weren't

    ResponderEliminar