miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Formal transactional letters

Dear Sir or Madam,
I have some complaints about your report about demonstration. In this Monday I`ve just read the newspaper report about an event, I got impression that you did not write all the information besides is incorrect.

Firstly, the protesters claimed for the construction of the road and the extinction of the snails but also about the destruction of woodland.

Secondly, the amount of people gathered there were about 2,000 not 200 how was indicated in the report.

In addition to this, the protesters were chanting slogans but the correct was a silent demonstration.

Another aspect when you refered to the”troublemarkers” as unemployed youngsters. This is not true because many of them were local residents.

Particulary, I feel I have the necessity to write because the people need to know the real true.
I am available for any interview at any time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Soledad Ulloa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario