jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Part 1

Dear Helen Ryan,

I writing to express my thanks of have won this amazing price.I`m very happy to visit the campsite because It´s a great opportunity to have two week holidays.
I've had study and work and I need a spend more time for myself.

I would like to go next friday because these week I don't have to work.
Anyway, you know I like the nature, landscape, so I´d prefer to be in a tent rather than cabins.
Anyway, you told me about some sports or activities to do there, so I would like climbing. I know it´s a type of sport that anyone can practice and it´s great.

Furthermore, I would like to know some details for travel. What type of clothing do I have to pack because I don´t know if it rains or make a cold.

Well, that`s all from me. I hope to get information soon for to prepar to the flight.

Yours faithfully
Soledad Ulloa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario